Text Size:   A+ A- A   •   Text Only
Site Image

Divorce Accounts
If you are asking specific questions regarding a divorce or alternate payee account, under administrative rule, those questions must be in writing with a signature. Please include your full name, address, daytime telephone number, and Social Security number. You can either write the Divorce Unit directly or fax your request to:  
Oregon PERS/Divorce Unit
PO Box 23700
Tigard OR  97281-3700
FAX: 503-598-0561