|The linked report contains new contribution rates for PERS-participating employers beginning July 1, 2009. Individual employer valuation reports were sent out in early October 2008 to every e-mail contact on EDX at that time. |
- The report is arranged alphabetically by employer name.
- Rates shown will be applied to pay dates on and after July 1, 2009.
- Base OPSRP rates are 5.81 percent for General Service and 8.52 percent for Police & Fire. The net OPSRP rates in this report include unfunded actuarial liability (UAL) rates.
- The UAL rates in this report include side accounts, if applicable.
- All employers pay at least the retiree healthcare rates of 0.29% on PERS payroll and 0.19% on OPSRP payroll, even if their actual net rates are negative due to a very large UAL or side account credit. UAL and side account credits cannot be applied to retiree healthcare charges.
- All state agencies pay the rates shown under State Agencies.
- The rates in this report do not include IAP.
If you have any questions regarding your employer rates, please contact:
Nancy Van Dyke 503-603-7603 email@example.com