Text Size:   A+ A- A   •   Text Only
Site Image

Submit a Question
Responses to emails may take from 7 - 10 business days. For faster service you may find the answer to your question posted below. Please review these topics before submitting your question.
Most Frequent Questions.
1. How do I retire?
2. How do I retire from the IAP?
3. How do I get a retirement benefit estimate?
4. What are my options if I leave my PERS covered position?
5. Am I vested?
6. Can I borrow from my PERS account?
7. What is Loss of Membership?
8. Death of a member...what do I do?
9. How do I change my address?
10. How do I start/change my direct deposit?
11. How do I change my tax witholdings?
12. How can I get account or benefit payment verification?
13. How can I get/reset an IAP Pin?
14. How can I get a duplicate 1099R
15. How can I get a duplicate annual statement?
If you did not find the answer to your question above, please use this form to submit your question. Provide as much information as possible. PERS cannot process requests that require a signature (such as name or address change) via email. To maintain account confidentiality, PERS is unable to release account balance or account-specific information via email. To request specific account information please call Customer Service at 503-598-7377 or toll free 888-320-7377, Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. or fax your request to 503-598-0561.
Submit Your Question Online
Contact Information​
First Name:
Last Name:
Email Address:
Home Address:
PERS ID #: If you don't know your PERS ID # leave blank.