This report provides information on expenditures (i.e., cash transactions/payments) for the agencies that utilize the Statewide Financial Management Application (SFMA) issued for the fiscal year 2015 (July 1, 2014 - June 30, 2015).
Generally, the information contained in these agency expenditure files was generated as follows:
* All payments for the fiscal year 2015 (July 1, 2014 through June 30, 2015) that were applied to an expense account within SFMA for the agency.
* Payments to individuals identified in the system (i.e., benefit, foster care, crime victim payments, etc.), not including expenditures to employees, were removed to protect against the inadvertent disclosure of records that may be protected under federal or state law or contractual requirements.
* Payments to employees whose records are specifically protected from disclosure based on a protective court order were removed. Payments to all other employees are included.
* Any payment that did not include a vendor name within SFMA was removed. Many agencies use subsystems to generate checks and only provide SFMA with summary information.
* System entries related to vendors with negative amounts (i.e., credit amounts) were removed.
This Fiscal Year expenditure report does not include credit entries if the vendor line item was negative in total, nor does it include reimbursements by third parties for travel (e.g State of Oregon employee travel paid for, partially or in full, by the US Government, by conference organizers, etc.). This may cause expenditures listed in the report to be overstated, as the credit portion of these types of transactions may be excluded.
This report does not include information on expenditures for the Oregon University System or semi-independent agencies, boards and commissions.
Note 1: The Oregon Lottery, Aviation and ODOT expenditure files are each generated by systems maintained by those agencies, respectively - (i.e. SFMA is not used to generate the information) though these agencies are included in the single file below.
Note 2: For additional information about content removed from reports to ensure proper protection of confidential information and a listing of agencies included in this year’s report, click on the following link. Additional Report Information (pdf)
Expenditure Data File
Click on the following link to view or download a .csv file of this data.
Expenditures: State Agencies: Fiscal Year 2015 (.csv)
Note: CSV stands for comma-separated
values and may also be referred to as character-separated values. The
CSV format is beneficial as it can be read by any spreadsheet program. As it is
a plain text file, it can also be read by word processors or simple notepad