For your convenience a List View of all Public Meetings for 2015 is provided below.
Click on the search icon in the upper left hand corner to search for information.
To open this list in the data viewer
and access the full capabilities of interacting with the data, click on the icon in the top
right hand corner of the frame. This will open up a new window and redirect you
to the data.oregon.gov website. Here you will be able to use a wide range
of tools to visualize and download data, or create graphs and maps, or filter
List View - Additional Tips
After opening the list view above, the following
will assist you in viewing and working with the information.
- To access more detailed information about a specific meeting -
hover your mouse pointer over the # for the meeting in the far left
- Click the number of the meeting to select the meeting.
- The meeting detail will then be displayed in an area just below the calendar.
- Scroll down below the calendar to view the meeting detail.
- Once you are done viewing the meeting detail, click the "X" at the
top right of the meeting detail viewing area, to close this section
and continue browsing the list of meetings.
you need assistance, have general questions, comments, or suggestions for
additions to the web site, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or use our online form.