The Oregon Municipal Debt Advisory Commission (MDAC) is responsible for providing technical assistance to local governments and state agencies and improving the market for bond issues in Oregon. This web page is intended to replace the "Oregon Bond Manual" and be a source of expanded information for bond issues in Oregon.
In order to view most of the material on this site, the free software Adobe Reader is needed. To download the latest version of Adobe Reader, click Here.
Please contact the Debt Management Division of the Office of the State Treasurer at 503-378-4930 or DMD@ost.state.or.us if you have any questions of suggestions for improvements to the web page.
Steps for a Successful Bond Sale
- Planning/Pocket Checklist
- Financing Team
- Debt Policy Considerations
- Types of Debt Instruments
- Method of Sale
- Preparing for a Bond Sale
- Administering Accounting of Outstanding Debt
- Securities Law Disclosure for Municipal Securities
Resources compiled from the "Oregon Bond Manual" appendices.
Back to top