goldsealdpic.jpgTo obtain a paper copy of your active educator license with the State of Oregon gold seal, you will need to submit the following to TSPC:
·         Duplicate request form D-1
·         $20 processing fee for each license you are requesting
Please note:
We process all applications and forms in date order.  A request for a paper license will be processed along with other applications regardless of when the official license was issued. 
An expired or suspended educator license is not eligible for a paper copy.   
The D-1 form and the fee can be mailed to TSPC at 250 Division ST NE, Salem, OR 97301.
You may pay by check or money order made out to "TSPC;" or with a debit or credit card by calling (503) 378-3586. (We do not accept American Express.)