Under construction...Additional information will be provided soon. 
If you hold a foreign degree, before you are eligible for an Oregon teaching license, Oregon Teacher Standards and Practices Commission (TSPC) requires that you have your transcripts evaluated by a recognized transcript evaluation agency.  The transcript evaluation must show that you have completed the foreign equivalent of a U.S. bachelor’s degree or higher. 
TSPC will accept transcript evaluations from the following transcripts evaluation agencies:
National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (any member listed on this website is acceptable)