Professional Educator Experience Report (PEER form) 

PEER form

  • The PEER form is used to verify employee work experience and professional development.
  • This form may be submitted online or by printing the form and mailing it in a school district sealed envelope.
  • This form was created in PDF Adobe Acrobat format. Some of the form’s capabilities are not available using older versions of Adobe Reader software. In order to sign and submit this form electronically, you will need to have a newer version of Adobe Reader.  If you encounter problems while completing the form, please visit:, to download a free version of the newest Adobe Reader software.


Advanced Professional Development Program Completion form

APD form

  • This form is used to verify completion of the required advanced experience and Advanced Professional Development Program to qualify for the Professional Teaching License.
  • The form must be completed by the applicant's employing district.
  • The form may be submitted:
    • Electronically: Email to; or
    • Print and Mail: Print and mail the form in a sealed school district envelope.
  • This form was created in Microsoft Word format using fillable fields. Some of the form's functions may not be available using older versions of Word. If you encounter problems completing the form, please notify:


Program Completion Report (C-2 form)

  • Out-of-State program completers:

    • If you are applying for your first Oregon license and completed a program outside of Oregon, you musto btain your license from that state.
    • If you have a current Oregon license and you completed a program from out-of-state to add an endorsement, you must provide this form to your out-of-state program for completion. The form must come from the institution directly to TSPC.
  • Oregon program completers:

    • Your institution must submit the program completion report. Please contact your institution to verify the status of your program completion report.

Complaint form



This complaint form may be used by anyone (educator, parent, etc.) who wishes to file a complaint concern an Oregon educator.