Applicants who are applying for licensure in Oregon for the first time and have completed an out-of-state approved education program resulting in a non-provisional educator license may be eligible for one or more of the following licenses:


Initial Teaching License

Substitute Teaching License

Transitional Administrator License

Transitional School Counseling License

Transitional School Psychologist License