Professional Development Units (PDUs) are now required to renew.
If you are employed less than half-time, a substitute, or currently not working in an Oregon school district or charter school, PDUs are now required.  This requirement will be phased in:  If your license expires 1/1/2014 - 12/31/2014 you are required to completed 50 PDUs to renew.  If your license expires 1/1/2015 and later you are required to complete 75 PDUs for a 3 year license and 125 PDUs for a 5 year license to renew.
Note: If you let your license expire, you may be required to complete additional PDUs. 
You must submit your PDU documentation to an Oregon Educators Professional Development Certification partnering Education Service District. You may do this by going to the orepdc.k12.or.us website and following the simple instructions. You will be asked for demographic information and to pay a $25 processing fee. Once this is complete you will receive an e-mail with where to send your materials. Materials may be sent via mail, e-mail, or fax.
The ESDs will electronically verify your PDU documentation.
Any questions or concern about submission of PDUs or the website itself can be directed to: orepdc-support@mesd.k12.or.us
For more information regarding PDUs click here.
In addition to verification of your PDUs, you must also submit an Application for License or Registration (C-1 form) and $100 processing fee.
Your C1 form and $100 processing fee must be received in our office by the expiration of your license or late fees will accrue. The late fee is $25 for each month or portion of a month for which your license is expired, up to a maximum of $125.
Your application can be mailed to TSPC at 250 Division ST NE, Salem, OR 97301.
You may pay by check or money order made out to "TSPC;" or with a debit or credit card by calling (503) 378-3586. (We do not accept American Express.)
If you had any contractual experience in an Oregon school district or charter school during the life of your current license, your school district must submit an Professional Educator Experience Report (PEER form) verifying your assignment. Substitute experience does NOT need to be verified.  
This license is eligible for the 120-day grace period.  You MUST submit the C-1 form and required fee PRIOR to the expiration of your license in order for the 120-day grace period to activate.