If you are currently working half time or more contracted in Oregon your school district must submit an Professional Educator Experience Report (PEER form) verifying your experience and that you have met the PDU requirement.
In addition to verification of your PDUs, you must also submit an Application for License or Registration (C-1 form) and $100 processing fee.
Your C1 form and $100 processing fee must be received in our office by the expiration of your license or late fees will accrue. The late fee is $25 for each month or portion of a month for which your license is expired, up to a maximum of $125.
Your application can be mailed to TSPC at 250 Division ST NE, Salem, OR 97301.
You may pay by check or money order made out to "TSPC;" or with a debit or credit card by calling (503) 378-3586. (We do not accept American Express.)
This license is eligible for the 120-day grace period.  You MUST submit the C-1 form and required fee PRIOR to the expiration of your license in order for the 120-day grace period to activate.