To find the instructions for renewing your specific school social worker license, please click on your license type:
School Social Worker Licenses  
The following licenses are not restricted to a specific Oregon school district:
The following license requires a joint application with the employing Oregon school district:
  • Limited Student Service License
If you do not remember your exact license or registration type, please click here to go to "Educator Look Up" and look up your name.  Your license type will be listed near the top of your page, under your name.
Direct link for Forms