Renewing and Upgrading
Teacher Licenses and Registrations
   Please click on the specific license or registration that you currently hold:
These licenses are not restricted to a specific Oregon school district:
These licenses require joint application with the employing school district:
·         Initial Teaching License
·         Initial I Teaching License
·         Initial II Teaching License
·         Continuing Teaching License
·         Basic Teaching License
·         Standard Teaching License
·         Substitute Teaching License
·         Five-Year Teaching License
·         Career & Technical Education 3-year License
·         Career & Technical Education 5-year License
·         Limited Teaching License 
·        Emergency Teaching License 
If you do not remember your exact license or registration type, please go to “Educator Look Up” and look up your name.  Your license type will be listed near the top of the page, under your name.