WCB computer systems - unavailable Thursday, October 19 at 6 p.m. through Monday, October 23
As part of scheduled maintenance, the Workers’ Compensation Board computer databases, including the WCB Portal, will be off-line beginning Thursday, October 19, 2017 at 6 p.m. through the end of Monday, October 23, 2017. Systems are expected to be back up and working normally on Tuesday, October 24, 2017.
For stakeholders, please note the following:
- The WCB Portal will be unavailable for all activities.
- Hearing Notices will not be issued on Friday, October 20, and Monday, October 23.
- WCB staff will be unable to look up case information in our computer system during working hours on Friday, October 20, and may have only limited access on Monday, October 23.
- Email, phones and fax machines will be available during that time, and staff will have access to the paper files. However, WCB staff may not be able to answer all inquiries immediately.
- WCB’s website will be available. Filing of requests for hearing and Board review can be done electronically by email, or by fax, during this time.
Board Review: http://www.oregon.gov/wcb/brdrev/Pages/filing-instructions-brdrev.aspx
A reminder for those who work into the evening: The outage begins on Thursday, October 19 at 6 p.m.
If you have questions or need more information, please contact Greig Lowell at (503) 934-0151 or firstname.lastname@example.org.