Request Board Review
A request for review by the Workers’ Compensation Board of an administrative law judge's order needs only to state that the party requests a review of the order. You must file the request for review with the Workers' Compensation Board and serve copies of the request to all parties to the proceeding before the administrative law judge (ORS 656.295).
Requests can be filed in the following ways:
By regular mail
The completed request for Board Review form can be sent by regular mail to:
Workers' Compensation Board
2601 25th St. SE, Suite 150
Salem, OR 97302
- Download the Request for Board Review form. PDF | Word
- Complete the Request for Board Review form and save it.
- Address email to email@example.com.
- Attach the completed form to the email.
- Be sure to "cc" the other parties and their attorneys to your email.
- If your email transmission is successful, you will immediately receive an automated email reply announcing receipt of your request.
- If you do not receive this reply email, repeat these steps. Double check that you have used the correct email address firstname.lastname@example.org
The Request for Board Review form can be filed by faxing the completed form to Salem at 503-373-1684.
Requests can be delivered to any permanently-staffed office of the Workers’ Compensation Board during regular business hours (8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday, except holidays). The office locations are as follows:
By WCB Portal
Registered users of the WCB portal can file requests electronically through their account.