Request a hearing
A request for hearing may be made by any writing, signed by or on behalf of the party and including the address of the party, requesting the hearing, stating that a hearing is desired, and filed with the Workers’ Compensation Board (ORS 656.283).
Requests can be filed in the following ways:
By regular mail
The completed request for hearing form can be sent by regular mail to:
Workers' Compensation Board
2601 25th St. SE, Suite 150
Salem, OR 97302
- Download the request for hearing form PDF | Word.
- Complete the request for hearing form and save it.
- Address email to email@example.com.
- Attach the completed form to the email.
- Be sure to "cc" the other parties and their attorneys to your email.
- If your email transmission is successful, you will immediately receive an automated email reply announcing receipt of your request.
- If you do not receive this reply email, repeat these steps. Double check that you have used the correct email address firstname.lastname@example.org
The request for hearing form can be filed by faxing the completed form to Salem at 503-373-1600.
Requests can be delivered to any permanently-staffed office of the Workers’ Compensation Board during regular business hours (8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday, except holidays). The office locations are as follows:
By WCB Portal
Registered users of the WCB portal can file requests electronically through their account.