Any interested party may submit a request for information from a
selected record. There is a charge for each request. The Board will respond to
public record requests as soon as practicable and without unreasonable delay.
The Board may request additional information or clarification from the
requester for the purpose of expediting the public body’s response to the
- The request must be in writing and clearly
specify the documents or information being requested.
- The Board chairperson or designee will review
the request and if approved, a bill will be prepared and sent to the
- Upon receipt of payment, the records requested will be released.
- More information can be found in the Board's Administrative Rule 255-015.
The Board is an agency that follows the Oregon Statewide Standardized Fee Structure under Policy 107-001-030.
Form of Payment: Accepted forms of payment are:
The Board does not accept cash, personal
checks, credit cards or debit cards.
- Money order (You can get a money order from
any post office.)
- Cashier's check
- Business check (business name must be on
Requests by: (we prefer emailed requests)
Mail: BPPPS, 2575 Center St. NE, Suite 100, Salem, OR 97301
Facsimile: (503) 945-9020
Making a Request: Use this form:
- Public Record Request
- If your request is for emails to or from the Board, use this form. Note that in order to search through agency emails, the Board must use the Department of Corrections IT Department which will result in significant costs and increased response time.
For additional information please review the Board's Administrative Rules or contact the
Board’s Records Specialist at (503) 945-0915.
Public Record Requests Log
Requests for public records and links to the materials can be found here.