Any interested party may submit a request for information from a
selected record. There is a charge for each request. The Board will respond to
public record requests as soon as practicable and without unreasonable delay.
The Board may request additional information or clarification from the
requester for the purpose of expediting the public body’s response to the
- The request must be in writing and clearly
specify the documents or information being requested.
- The Board chairperson or designee will review
the request and if approved, a bill will be prepared and sent to the
- Upon receipt of payment, the records requested will be released.
A fee of 20 cents per page.
- Actual hourly rate of the Board member or staff person(s)
responding to the public records request, in fifteen-minute increments.
- Actual postage cost of method preferred by
- Fee for duplication of oral records shall be
$8.00 per digital compact disc.
Form of Payment: Accepted forms of payment are:
The Board does not accept cash, personal
checks, credit cards or debit cards.
- Money order (You can get a money order from
any post office.)
- Cashier's check
- Business check (business name must be on
Requests by: (we prefer emailed requests)
- Mail: BPPPS
- 2575 Center St. NE, Suite 10
- Salem, OR 97301
- Facsimile: (503) 945-9020.
For additional information please review the Board's Administrative Rules or contact the
Board’s Records Specialist at (503) 945-0915.