​Course Catalogs (find non-CCB classes)

Classes  in the catalogs below count for credit for residential contractors and are offered by the private sector. Select the catalog that fits your years of licensing; the catalog will tell you how many hours you need. (Commercial contractors may take courses from either catalog but aren't limited to these courses.)

Additionally, all residential contractors must take three CCB classes on this website (see directions to the right).

Click here if licensed with the CCB six or more years  ​

Click here if licensed less than six years​

License expired or lapsed more than two years?

If your licensed expired or lapsed (due to lack of bond or insurance) more than two years ago, do not take continuing education classes. You need to re-apply for a license and take the pre-license training and test. Call the CCB at 503-378-4621.​ 


​Buy CCB classes on this website 

To take CCB classes, you must log into your online account or register to create a new account​.

Who is approved to offer Series A/B classes​?

Do you get advertising from businesses offering continuing education? Click here to see who is approved by the CCB. All approved courses are listed in the course catalogs on this page.