The following are provided with the service:
1. Scope of Work statement with cost and time estimates, including application hosting
2. Requirements gathering
3. Application design proposal/recommendations
4. Application development using ETS standards and methodology
5. User acceptance testing facilitation
6. Hosting environment
7. Application deployment
8. Continuing maintenance
The following are not provided as part of the service:
1. Project manager for the overall project; ETS wil manage the development tasks and activities
2. Tasks or expectatiouns not identified in the Scope of Work statement
Application development is done either on the mainframe or in web environments.
Natalie Stone, Application Delivery Manager 503-373-2032
Rick Leventhal, Open Systems Manager 503-373-7056
To submit a request to Applications Delivery, please contact ETS at 503-373-1000.