Text Size:   A+ A- A   •   Text Only
Site Image
How to Request "Public Records" from DAS
envelope and @ symbol 

The Department of Administrative Services (DAS) responds to requests for public records in the way described in its Public Records Requests policy (pdf).  
The policy outlines the fees the department charges for records, and the process the agency uses to fulfill requests. For more detail, view the answers to Frequently Asked Questions.

Please choose one of the following methods to request public records from DAS:

1. Submit your request using the convenient online submission form below. 
    You will receive a confirmation email that summarizes your request.

2. Email your request to the administrator of the appropriate DAS division. 
    Contact us at 503-378-3104, or by
email if you are unsure which division to select. 
3. Mail a written request to this address: 
    Department of Administrative Services 
    155 Cottage Street NE 
    Salem, OR  97301 

   Email confirmation sent upon successful submission

   * Mandatory fields are marked with an asterisk

* Description of records you seek (please be specific):

* Please choose one option: