The Office of Forecasting, Research and Analysis (OFRA) supports both DHS and OHA by providing accurate, timely, unbiased caseload forecasts, and related research and analysis to support budgeting, policy development, and operational planning.
Starting in 2015, OFRA's scope was expanded to include client level interagency research related to health, social services, education, employment, housing, corrections, etc.
Caseload forecasts are provided for the following program areas:
- Aging and People with Disabilities (APD)
- Child Welfare (CW)
- Health Systems Medicaid (HSM)
- Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities (I/DD)
- Self Sufficiency (SS)
- Vocational Rehabilitation (VR)
- Mental Health (MH)
- Regional forecast are provided for APD, SS, and HSM
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for historical information and reports.
- Work collaboratively with programs staff throughout both agencies, and analytical staff in DHS, OHA and other agencies.
- Maintain an enterprise-wide Integrated Client Services Data Warehouse (ICS) for DHS/OHA containing client level data from almost all agency programs, as well as data from Employment, Corrections, and Housing and Community Services;
- Provide DHS/OHA with expertise and support in the maintenance and use of spatial (location) data.
- Support collection of certain provider taxes.