Where do I access iLearnOregon?
Go to: https://ilearn.oregon.gov
If you're planning to take an online course, it's best to use Firefox or Edge as your browser.
I'm a DHS|OHA partner. How do I get an account?
Partners may already have an account that was transferred from the previous system, The Learning Center. Follow these instructions to find your existing account or create a new one.
For Non-state DD Partners/Service Providers & AAA Agencies:
These instructions are intended for Brokerages, Community Developmental Disability Programs, DD Service Providers and AAA Agencies: PartnerInstruction_DD_AAA_7-1-18.pdf
For Personal Support Workers in the Home Care Commission: OHCC_2019.pdf
I'm a state employee. How do I login for the first time?
iLearn accounts are automatically created for state employees and temporary employees.
For State DHS|OHA Staff only, here's a guide for the first time you log in: DHS Staff_Instructions_4-12-19.pdf
The Staff Instructions include:
- First-time login information
- How to change your password
- Adding password security questions
- Adding your manager
What should I do if I forget my password?
- On the iLearnOregon login page (https://ilearn.oregon.gov), click Login. On the next page, click "Forgot your password?" (located under the Password field). If you don't know your Login ID, try your OR number. If you've set up Security Questions in your account, you'll be prompted to answer a question. You can then reset your password and enter your account.
- If that doesn't work: On the iLearnOregon login page, click Login. On the next page, click "Forgot your login ID?" (located under the Login ID field). You'll be prompted to enter your last name and email address. NOTE: This information must match the information in Outlook. DHS|OHA staff email accounts must be in the format: email@example.com
- If that doesn't work: Contact the Service Desk at 503-945-5623 or DHS.SERVICEDESK@dhsoha.state.or.us
- For the future: Once you're logged into your account, set up security questions. This will enable you to easily reset the password yourself if you forget it again. Setting Password Questions_2-13-18.pdf
Who do I contact if my account is locked out?
Please call the DHS OHA Service Desk at 503-945-5623.
How do I find a course and enroll in it?
When I try to take an online course, I get an error message: "You don't have permission to view this course."
First, make sure your profile reflects that you are in either the DHS or OHA organization.
If you're a DHS or OHA employee, try changing the compatibility settings in your Internet Explorer (IE) browser. Here's how: HowTo_compatibilityMode_IE11.pdf
If your organization shows “Other non state employee,” please follow these instructions to update it to your DHS partner or OHA partner organization. Organization_2-13-18.pdf
If these suggestions don't work, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I find the location where my class is being held?
When you register for a course, to the left of the Enroll button, you'll see an "i" with two arrows. Click on the arrows to see course information, including the location. Click the "Map/Directions" link to display the building address. From there, you can click "Get Directions" to go to MapQuest.
After you enroll in a course, the email confirmation you receive (and all email reminders) will include course information, including the location and address.
I think I have more than one iLearnOregon account. Can the accounts be merged?
How do I update my email address?
For Staff: If you're a DHS|OHA employee, your email address is automatically transferred from Workday. You can make the change yourself in your Workday account under Personal Information > Contact Information.
For Partners: Log into your iLearnOregon account. In the top right portion of the screen, roll over your name. In the dropdown menu, choose Account. Click the Profile tab. In the User Information section, click the Edit button. Change your email address, then click the Save button.
How do I update my manager?
I need instructions for using iLearnOregon.
I can't take an online course, or get an error message when trying to take an online course.
1. Try using Firefox or Edge as your browser. Here's information on how to find and use these browsers: Online_courses_in_iLearn.pdf
2. Some older courses still work better in IE. For these courses, you may need to change the compatibility settings in IE: Compatility_settings_in_IE.pdf
3. You may also need to disable the popup window blocker on your browser: Popup_window_blockers.pdf
4. It may help to clear your browser's cache (Ctrl+Shift+Delete) and refresh your browser (F5).
5. If you continue having problems, contact . If you continue having problems, contact DHS.Training@state.or.us.
How do I add password security questions to my account in case I forget my password?
What notifications does iLearnOregon send me?
You'll receive emailed notifications for classroom courses, webinars and curriculums if:
- There are changes to the course, like a new location, date or time.
- The course is cancelled.
- You're on a waitlist and become enrolled in the course.
Note that email notifications are not sent for eLearning (online) courses.
How do I print a certificate after I complete a course?
How do I add self-reported learning?
I’m not receiving email from iLearn. What's going on?
There are a few reasons this could happen.
- Do you have an email address in your profile?
- Is your email address correct?
- If these don't work: have you checked your email spam filter?
- It’s also possible that your instructor didn’t set reminder emails for your course section. Emails are not set up automatically for reminders in iLearn. If you’ve checked everything above and still don't receive emails, contact your instructor.
- Emails are not sent for online courses.
How do I access a virtual class (webinar) in iLearn?
Where do I view my transcript?
I took a training and it doesn't appear on my transcript. What happened?
This could happen for several reasons.
- The name of the course is different. It could be:
Online: 24/7 Mandatory Reporter Training (C05401)
DHSOHA - HR - 24/7 Mandatory Reporting Training - C05401
- You started an online course prior to October 27, 2016 in the Learning Center. If you didn't complete it, the course will not appear on your iLearnOregon transcript.
NOTE: If you finished a course in the Learning Center but it doesn’t show as Completed in iLearnOregon, contact DHS Training: email@example.com