is an online map displaying information on the distribution of noxious weeds listed by the Oregon State Weed Board and managed by the Oregon Department of Agriculture.
This tool enables you to do the following:
- Display individual noxious weed species, multiple weed species simultaneously, and all known noxious weed species.
- Change the style of map background.
- Measure distance, area, and determinate latitude and longitude.
- Create your own shapes and text to illustrate the map.
- Print and display maps for presentations.
Download the Quick Start Guide before launching WeedMapper to help you get started!