Text Size:   A+ A- A   •   Text Only
Site Image

Reporting Smoking/Polluting Vehicles

General Information

Image of tail pipes emitting exhaustDMV does not regulate vehicle emissions, the Oregon Department of Environmental Quality (DEQ) is the state agency responsible for that function.
You can report smoking/polluting vehicles to the DEQ by calling them at (888) 997-7888 or you may file a non-emergency complaint with your local law enforcement agency. ​

Related Information
Additional information that may be relevant includes: