Created by the Oregon Legislature as part of HB 2017, the Continuous Improvement Advisory Committee advises the Oregon Transportation Commission on ways to improve the Oregon Department of Transportation.
The committee helps develop key performance measures and reviews projects over $50 million. Committee recommendations and progress will be reported to the Oregon Legislature.
The Continuous Improvement Advisory Committee consists of 10 members, including Oregon Transportation Commissioners, members of the public and ODOT employees.
The committee is currently fully staffed. However, applications are being accepted for future openings.
- Jan. 29, 2019 1 to 4 p.m., ODOT Technical Leadership Center, Alsea Room; 4040 Fairview Industrial Dr SE, Salem, OR 97302
- April 2, 2019 1 to 4 p.m., ODOT Salem
- May 21, 2019 1 to 4 p.m., ODOT Salem
- July 23, 2019 1 to 4 p.m., ODOT Salem
- Sept. 24, 2019 1 to 4 p.m., ODOT Salem
- Nov. 29, 2019 1 to 4 p.m., ODOT Salem