Text Size:   A+ A- A   •   Text Only
Site Image

Special Events: Weddings
You do not need a liquor license if you will be serving alcohol, but are not accepting payment or donations* for it.
*Donations for the bride and groom (money tree, cash gifts, money dance) are acceptable.
You must have a liquor license if you will serve alcohol to your guests who will pay or donate money for their drinks. 
Click here for information on licensing your event.
If you are using a caterer, make sure that they have a liquor license if your guests will be paying for their alcoholic beverages.

Liquor Liability Insurance is not required by the OLCC for events that do not need a liquor license. If your wedding or reception site requires Liquor Liability Insurance, contact your personal insurance agent. There are also many companies that offer stand-alone policies. A quick internet search can provide you with options.
For licensing your special event, please contact your local OLCC office.