Applicants will be limited to 5 sub-applications (project and planning) plus a management costs sub-application
The following priorities, developed by FEMA, for funding will be used for PDM selections:
1. The #1 ranked sub-application in each State and Territory if the sub-application is within the 1% set-aside or $250,000. If the #1 ranked sub-application is greater than $250,000 that sub-application will be considered after all other State and Territory set-asides are selected.
2. Planning Sub-applications
3. Indian Tribal Government Sub-applications (in Oregon, the Tribes apply directly to FEMA for the HMA grant programs)
4. Non flood projects from Applicants with no open HMGP declaration
5. Non-flood projects from Applicants with an open HMGP declaration
6. Flood mitigation projects