OWEB's online grant management system:
Login ID Request
- Brings you instant, real-time information about OWEB grants.
- Allows you to manage your grant easier and quicker than by using mail or email
- Besides viewing basic information about your grant you can also perform a variety of functions such as:
- see activity on your grant(s) in the past 30 days.
- determine status of a payment.
- find out when reports and other documents will be due (or are past due).
- ask for a time extension.
- NEW! submit a project completion report.
To access the system, you will need to obtain a User ID and password, it is recommended that one login per grantee is requested and shared among multiple staff who may need access. Contact Leilani Sullivan at (503) 986-0183 to request a login.
To access OGMS, visit: http://apps.wrd.state.or.us/apps/oweb/fiscal/default.aspx
The system is designed to work best using Microsoft Internet Explorer, full functionality is not guaranteed in browsers such as Firefox or Google Chrome.
- Online Project Completion Report guidance (webpage)
- Online Time Extension Amendments guidance (PDF)