The Oregon Department of Aviation, owner of Oregon State Airports has established a Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) Program in accordance with regulations of the U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT), 49 CFR Part 26. The Oregon Department of Aviation has received Federal financial assistance from the Department of Transportation, and as a condition of receiving this assistance, the Oregon Department of Aviation has signed an assurance that it will comply with 49 CFR Part 26.
It is the policy of the Oregon Department of Aviation to ensure that DBEs as defined in Part 26, have an equal opportunity to receive and participate in DOT-assisted contracts. It is also our policy:
- To ensure nondiscrimination in the award and administration of DOT- assisted contracts;
- To create a level playing field on which DBEs can compete fairly for DOT-assisted contracts;
- To ensure that the DBE Program is narrowly tailored in accordance with applicable law;
- To ensure that only firms that fully meet 49 CFR Part 26 eligibility standards are permitted to participate as DBEs;
- To help remove barriers to the participation of DBEs in DOT assisted contracts;,
- To promote the use of DBEs in all types of federally-assisted contracts and procurement activities;
- To assist the development of firms that can compete successfully in the market place outside the DBE Program; and
- To provide appropriate flexibility to recipients of Federal financial assistance in establishing and providing opportunities for DBEs.
Request For Proposals (RFP) Open Now
View Our Current Bids in OregonBuys:
No current bids
OregonBuys is Live!
OregonBuys, the state of Oregon's new eProcurement system, is now live. This system replaces the Oregon Procurement Information Network (ORPIN).
Oregon Buys is a full procure-to-pay eProcurement solution that automates procurement processes using web-based applications. This technology-enabled solution allows the state to procure goods and services at the best value.
To receive orders from the Department of Aviation and other state agencies, you must register as a vendor in OregonBuys. If you have not yet registered please visit the OregonBuys system page here. Registering in OregonBuys is free and only takes a few moments.
If you have any questions or need registration support, please reach out to OregonBuys at email@example.com.