Labor Contractors 

Under Oregon law, recruiting, soliciting, supplying or employing workers for another for remuneration requires a labor contractor license in several industries.
BOLI's Wage and Hour Division licenses farm / forest labor contractors, construction labor contractors, and (effective January 1, 2018) janitorial labor contractors through our labor contractor licensing unit in Salem. 
Click on the specific license types below for all the information you need to
  • Obtain a license application packet;
  • Get a copy of our labor contractor handbooks;
  • Find forms and templates; and
  • Submit required records

Property Services Contractors
(providing janitorial labor)