Accredited colleges/universities/trade schools

The CCB accepts credits from accredited colleges and universities, as well as trade schools, if:
  • The courses pertain to your business practices or your trade. Approved topic areas: Construction business practices, building codes, safety, bidding, estimating, accounting, marketing, construction law, customer service, energy, your trade and environmental hazards. ​ 
  • Courses are at least an hour in length.
  • You provide the CCB with a course completion certificate or transcript that includes the name of the course, when you completed the course and its length.
Colleges include your local community college and Small Business Development Center as well as the Northwest College of Construction.

Small Business Development Centers (SBDC)

From intensive Small Business Management Program cohort-based classes, to workshops on new laws, human resources, and emerging marketing trends, SBDC provides classes that can help you start and grow your business. Connect with your local center here.

Where to send certificates or transcripts