Public contracting

Public contract delinquent pay complaint form

Persons wishing to report that a contractor or subcontractor is delinquent in paying for labor or materials on a public works project shall do so on a Public Contract Delinquent Pay Complaint Form​. This is only applicable to public works projects. 

CCB will determine if the contractor or subcontractor is “not qualified” to hold or participate in a public contracting for a public improvement. 

If the CCB determines that the claim  was made in bad faith or was false, the person filing the bad faith or false claim shall be placed on the list of persons who are not  qualified to hold or participate in public contracting.