- Click the Login to ORPIN option in the menu bar.
- Click the red "Forgot your username or password? Click here to reset it!" link.
- Look for the “Forgot your Username or your Username and Password?” section.
- Type your email address into the first field.
- Type your last name into the second field.
- Click the submit button.
You will receive two emails from ORPIN within five minutes of your
request. One email will contain your login username and the other will
contain a temporary password. When you use this password for the first
time, ORPIN will prompt you to create a new permanent password. (Note:
ORPIN keeps the last two passwords used on file, and it will not allow
you to reuse them.)