State employees

If you are a state employee, please do not register as a Supplier to get access to ORPIN.  Instead, contact your agency's O​RPIN coordinator​​ to request a user account.  If your agency does not have a coordinator, email the ORPIN help desk at​

Local government employees

If you are a local government or public entity employee and are not currently a member of the Oregon Cooperative Procurement Program (ORCPP), go to the ORCPP website​ for more information.  You can also request access by emailing the program team ​.  

If you are currently a member of ORCPP, fill out this application​.​