These databases are available for your review and are intended as a starting point in your research. The databases are also not intended as a legal resource. The information and data within the databases are provided with the understanding that conclusions drawn from such information are the responsibility of the user.
Databases and mapping applications
- Air Quality IndexDaily index of air quality for specific locations in Oregon
- AWQMS - Water Quality Monitoring Data AWQMS is the Oregon DEQ water monitoring data portal. AWQMS replaces the LASAR system which has been retired.
- DEQ TooVehicle emissions test at your convenience.
- Drinking Water Protection Interactive ViewerMap viewer showing statewide groundwater and surface water drinking water source areas including potential contaminant sources from regulatory databases and land uses
- E-Cycles Collection SitesFind an Oregon E-Cycles collection site. Oregon E-Cycles collection sites provide FREE recycling of computers, monitors and televisions to anyone bringing seven or fewer items for recycling at one time.
- Enforcement Actions Formal enforcement actions that include date, respondent name, location, inspector, penalty and violation
- Environmental Cleanup Site InformationSites in Oregon with known or potential contamination from hazardous substances
- Facility Profiler-LiteThis site contains information on current and past operations and activities. Including: air quality permitting facilities, environmental cleanup sites, hazardous waste sites, leaking undergound storage tanks and heating oil tanks, solid waste facilities, and water quality underground injection control sites.
- La Pine Demonstration ProjectField data and/or flow and usage data
- Leaking Underground Storage Tank Cleanup SitesSearch for sites that reported releases of petroleum products from underground storage tanks which includes residential heating oil tanks.
- Longitude Latitude Identification (LLID)The Stream Location Identification Tool can be used to obtain LLID information for Oregon streams along with other Water Quality Program GIS data.
- Onsite Septic System Installers and PumpersDatabase of licensed Onsite System Installer and Pumper businesses
- Solid Waste Permitted FacilitiesActive permitted facilities in Oregon
- Source Water Assessment Results Assessment reports for Public Water Systems Using Surface Water
- Wastewater Permit Documents SearchSearch for a wastewater permit and water quality permit-related documents.
- Wastewater Permits Reports Database Reports on NPDES permits and WPCF permits
- Wastewater System Certified OperatorsFind certified operators by name
- Wastewater System Operators ExamsFind Applicants/Operators who passed the exam by date
- Water Quality Permit Application Status ToolView the status of current DEQ permit applications.