- Catch BasinsCatch basin design, effectiveness and sediment sampling.
- Characterizing and Managing Catch Basin and In-line SedimentsDEQ's expectations regarding sampling and management of sediments removed from stormwater catch basins or the stormwater conveyances system as part of a Portland Harbor stormwater evaluation.
- DEQ's Role in Portland Harbor Superfund Cleanup
- Downtown Portland Sediment and Source Control Investigation Update, January 2010
- Environmentally Responsible Best Management Practices
- Evaluating Stormwater Discharges, January 13, 2010
- Guidance for Sampling of Catch Basin SolidsDeveloped by the City of Portland. Describes standard procedures for collecting solids (sediments) from stormwater catch basins.
- Portland Harbor Joint Source Control Strategy
- Portland Harbor Source Control UpdateEnvironmental Law Education Center Conference, May 3, 2013
- Portland Harbor Source Control UpdateCommunity Advisory Group Meeting, June 11, 2014
- Portland Harbor Upland Source Control Status, November 2014
- Portland Harbor Upland Source Control Summary Report
- Portland Harbor Upland Source Control Summary Report - Nov. 21, 2014
- Potential PCB Source Fact Sheet
- State's Role in Cleaning Up the Willamette River: Upland Sites and Source ControlCommunity Advisory Group Meeting, January 13, 2010
- WDOE Stormwater Sampling GuidanceDeveloped by the Washington Department of Ecology. Describes standard procedures for sampling stormwater.
- Willamette River Portland Downtown Reach Status, October 2014
- Zidell Waterfront Cleanup, 2012