Text Size:   A+ A- A   •   Text Only
Site Image
Underpayment of corporate estimated tax

You must make quarterly estimated tax payments if you expect to owe $500 or more with your return. Oregon charges interest on underpayment of estimated taxes (UND) if:

  • The quarterly payment is less than the amount due for that quarter; or
  • We receive the quarterly payment after that quarter's due date; or
  • No quarterly payments are made during the year and the final tax debt is $500 or more.
UND will not be imposed if net excise or income tax on your return is less than $500.
Use Form 37, Underpayment of Oregon Corporation Estimated Tax to:
  • Calculate the amount of underpayment of estimated tax;
  • Compute the interest you owe on the underpayment; or
  • Show you meet an exception to the payment of interest.
If you have an underpayment, attach Form 37 to your tax return when you file.

For more information, see form instructions.