Place an order
Please note: Due to the floor tax requirement, a cigarette tax stamp order moratorium is in place December 29-31, 2020.
- The last day to place a stamp order in 2020 will be before 9:30 a.m. on December 28, 2020.
- The first day to order stamps in 2021 will be Monday, January 4, 2021, as January 1 is a holiday.
You must submit orders electronically through
Revenue Online. If you don't have a Revenue Online account, you can
- Orders received by 9:30 a.m. process the same day. Orders received after 9:30 a.m. process the following business day.
- You can place one order per day for each cigarette distributor license you hold.
- If for some reason you cancel an order, you must wait until the following business day to place a new order.
Become a deferred payment distributor by submitting an
Application for Deferred Payment of Cigarette Tax and a Cigarette Tax Bond form.
You can now pay online from a checking or savings account. Simply select “online payment” when placing your order in
Send a cashier's check to:
Oregon Department of Revenue
Special Programs Administration
PO Box 14630
Salem OR 97309-5050
Choosing to pay by mail means you can't place more stamp orders until your payment clears. This could take up to one week.
Bring a cashier's check to:
Oregon Department of Revenue, Room 135
955 Center St NE
Salem OR 97301
Choosing to pay in person means you can't place more stamp orders until your payment clears. This could take up to one week.
Orders ship from our stamp provider, Meyercord. There are many shipping options, but the default is “Two-day PM delivery (Standard).” Default shipping orders placed on Monday by 9:30 a.m. will arrive Wednesday afternoon. Please note, Meyercord doesn't process shipments on or around certain holidays.
|January 1, 2021,
New Year's Day|
|January 18, 2021,
Martin Luther King, Jr. Day|
|February 15, 20201,
|May 31, 2021,
|July 5, 2021,
Independence Day |
|September 6, 2021,
|November 11, 2021,
|November 25–26, 2021,
|December 24, 2021—January 1, 2022, winter holiday*|
*Although Meyercord is closed on December 28 and 30, they will still be processing stamp shipments.
A “delivery contact” is a person you allow to receive stamp shipments on behalf of your business. At least one delivery contact is required, but you may identify as many as five. You can change your contacts each time you place an order.