Skip to the main content of the page


​Do we owe you money?

If you moved and didn't tell us about your new address, your tax refund check could've been returned as undeliverable by the post office. Contact us if you believe that there is tax refund money owed to you.

Checks older than two years are sent to the Department of State Lands. Visit the Department of State Lands website to find out if they have unclaimed money that belongs to you.


Visit our forms and publications center to search and download any of the following forms: