Skip to the main content of the page

Public Records

​​How to obtain a prior year's return

Request online​

You need to be logged in to your Revenue Online​ account to use this option. Once you are, click on the Request photocopies link under "I Want To." If you don't have an account, signing up for one is quick and easy​.

Request by mail

Send us a check with $5 for each return requested and a letter including:

  • Your name.
  • Address.
  • Social Security number.
  • Signature.
  • Tax year of return requested.
  • Daytime phone number.
Send​ your request and payment to:

955 Center Street NE
Salem OR 97301-2555

We'll mail a copy of your tax return to you 10 to 14 days from the date we receive your request.

​​If you are requesting a copy of either a Fiduciary (OR-41) or Estate Transfer (OR-706) return these requests must be submitted via email to​, or fax request to (503) 945-8787. Please include your name, address, and phone number.​