How the Oregon Employment Department behaves and conducts business is crucial to the success of the department and the entire workforce system. Working with customers, partners, stakeholders and advisors, the Oregon Employment Department commits to the following operating principles.
- We are conscientious stewards of public resources.
- We are accountable for our actions and we admit when we are wrong.
- We are inclusive and transparent in our decision-making.
- We seek out and form effective alliances to address community needs.
- We promote a positive, safe, and learning environment.
- We work hard, and we’re not afraid to laugh.