Go to Frances Online now to get started!
Frances* Online supports both Unemployment Insurance and Paid Leave Oregon, the new Paid Family and Medical Leave program. Beginning with the third quarter filing in 2022. The system started supporting Paid Leave Oregon contributions in the first quarter of 2023.
You are also able to file the following Payroll Tax Programs:
o Workers’ Benefit Fund (WBF)
o Unemployment Insurance (UI) Tax
o State Withholding Tax
o Tri-Met Transit Tax
o Lane Transit Tax
o Statewide Transit Tax (STT) (first quarter 2023)
We are excited to share some highlights of what you can do in Frances Online.
- File and amend your payroll report(s)
- Register as a self-employed individual for Paid Leave Oregon
- Manage online account access for you and your staff
- Update your mail delivery preferences
- Choose email or physical mail as your mail delivery option
- Update your contact information
- Update your email, mailing, and/or physical addresses
- Use additional help and support tools
- Interactive Assistant or Chatbot
- Help articles to assist you in navigating through Frances Online
- Send and receive secure messaging as part of your Frances Online account
- View your online submissions, letters, and tax rates in Frances Online
- Letters are available in PDF formats
*The new system is named in honor of Frances Perkins, the U.S. Secretary of Labor from 1933 – 1945 and the first woman to serve in a Presidential cabinet.