Want to join our team? Scroll down to learn about the positions open right now!
Upcoming Modernization Positions
Modernization Project Managers | ISS8 - Open now!
- Manage the execution of project plans, budgets, schedules and controls by drawing on expertise in concepts and theories of information systems and computer science, including knowledge of project management, system design, and system implementation in the context of a large organization
- Design effective temporary and permanent interfaces; develop decommissioning plans, resolution of issues and evaluate efficiency of enterprise architecture
- Appraise the cost and practicability of enhancements to existing systems and recommend solutions
- Serve as technical liaison between agency IT and solution vendors and facilitate meetings and presentations for large and small groups to work with Modernization Initiative, IT staff, program staff, partners, stakeholders and vendors.
Software Engineer (.Net/SQL) | ISS6 - Open now!
- Works with solution vendor and senior developers to code, configure and implement site-specific business components such as letters, reports, and queries.
Software Engineer (.Net/SQL) | ISS7
- Works with solution vendor, business analysts and other developers to plan, design and configure the new system. Prepares design specifications and reviews code and configurations for other developers as well as codes, configures and implements site-specific business object components, APIs, letters, reports, and queries.
UI Solution Training Coordinator | OPA2 - Open now!
- Leads development of the training plan and approach, develops training materials, and delivers training courses to prepare staff to successfully use the new system. Assists operational areas with developing desk manuals and procedures.
Modernization Executive Steering Committee
Members include agency executives representing the functional and service areas of the agency, as well as external members as appropriate. They are accountable for providing guidance and direction to the Modernization Sponsors and ensuring that the program achieves the expected outcomes.
DAVID GERSTENFELD | Modernization Executive Sponsor, Acting Director, Employment Department
RENEE ROYSTON | Modernization Sponsor, Modernization Director (Committee Chair), Employment Department
LINDSI LEAHY | Business Sponsor, Unemployment Insurance Division Director, Employment Department
LORI GRAHAM | Business Sponsor, Interim Contributions Division Director, Employment Department
KAREN MADDEN HUMELBAUGH | Business Sponsor, Paid Family Medical Leave Insurance Division Director, Employment Department
JIM PFARRER | Business Sponsor, Workforce Operations Division Director, Employment Department
BILL TRUEX | Business Sponsor, Chief Information Officer, Employment Department
JEANNINE BEATRICE | Deputy Director, Employment Department
MIKE SMITH | Chief Financial Officer, Employment Department
BOB UHLENKOTT | Workforce and Economic Research Division Director, Employment Department
KATIE LOLLEY | Business Division Administrator, Department of Revenue
KRISTIN KAHLER JONES | Human Resources Director, Employment Department
Vacant | Workforce Investments Director, Higher Education Coordinating Commission
KEITH SHRIBBS | Deputy Modernization Director, Employment Department
DAVID FORD | Modernization Program Manager, Employment Department
Support and Oversight
SEAN MCSPADEN | Principal Legislative IT Analyst, Legislative Fiscal Office
MICHELLE DEISTER | Senior Legislative Analyst, Legislative Fiscal Office
TAMARA BRICKMAN | Policy and Budget Analyst, Chief Financial Office, Department of Administrative Services
TRAVIS MILLER | Senior IT Portfolio Manager, Enterprise Information Services
CECILY WARREN | Assistant State Chief Information Officer, Enterprise Information Services
JIM ZUNIGA | Oversight Analyst, Enterprise Information Services
DREW SUTTER | Vice President, Practice Lead of the Program Modernization, CSG Government Solutions
JAYNE MARTIN | Senior Consultant, CSG Government Solutions
BILL CHOLLMAN | Modernization Fiscal Analyst, Employment Department
ALEX KASNER | Modernization Senior Quality and Risk Analyst, Employment Department
MARTHA FITTS | Modernization Organizational Change Management and Training Manager, Employment Department
LYNN KNEELAND | Modernization Communications Specialist (Scribe), Employment Department