UI Solution Update
The contract team is moving steadily through final contract negotiations with FAST for the new UI solution.
The team is discussing items like:
- Possible timeline and approach to implementing the UI project.
- Possible timeline and approaches if the agency decides to utilize the same technology solution to support both UI Tax and PFMLI.
- The type of changes that we will need to make to existing systems to complete the UI project in multiple phases, called “rollouts.”
Learn more about the UI Modernization Project.
Working with our Partners
The Stakeholder Data Workgroup, a group chartered by our UI Stakeholder Board, has completed their work. The purpose of the Data Workgroup was to have next level conversations with our partners about their data and information gathering needs, and to make connections and relationships with key contacts in their organizations so we can include them when we start designing the interfaces to the new UI solution.
We’re also meeting with our service delivery partners, like Department of Revenue (DOR), since they will be impacted by some of what is in scope for UI Modernization.
We're hard at work planning other ways to engage with not only our partners, but the many other organizations and communities that represent Oregon businesses and our customers statewide. Stay tuned for future opportunities to be involved.
Since our last update, we've added seven new teammates:
- Alex Vasquez -Contracts Project Manager
- Bobbi McAllister - Schedule Project Manager
- Chevy Pham - Business Analyst
- Chris Mandeville - Business Analyst
- James Wollenweber - Technical Team Manager
- Jill Coleman - Business Analyst
- Bill Chollman - Budget Analyst
Meet our team and learn about future job openings!
Deliver improved services, such as online self-service, automation, access to data, and integration with partners.
TRANSFORM BUSINESS PROCESSES
Leverage modern system capabilities to provide improvements and efficiencies in business processes, and new tools for our employees.
Improve our ability to anticipate and
respond to security threats,
and manage access.
Replace the agency’s aging computer systems that support unemployment insurance taxes, payment of benefits, and delivery of employment services.
about OED's Modernization Program
Get caught up on our progress, learn more about the project, and
find opportunities to join our team.