UI Solution update
The UI solution RFP Evaluation Team has nearly completed the additional activities outlined in the addendum released mid-October.
- The activities included a written evaluation of experiences from states that have recently or will soon deploy a system similar to what OED desires with the finalists, as well as additional documentation from each of the vendors describing how their solution is the actual best fit, and follow-up discussions.
- Once the highest ranking Proposer is determined (by score) DAS will issue a new Notice of Intent to Award (NITA) and the contract negotiations team will begin final negotiations.
Learn more about the NITA and other FAQs about Modernization.
Want to join our team?
Information about our current and upcoming recruitments is available on the Modernization webpage under “Meet our Team.”
Modernization Program Team
- Organization Change Management (OCM) & Training Manager
- OCM Analysts
- User Experience Analyst
- Training Coordinators
Modernization UI Technical Team
- Conversion Lead
- Interface Lead
- Senior Solution Lead
- Six senior systems analysts
- Three systems analysts
- Business Analyst/Technical Writer
- Quality Assurance Analyst
- Systems analyst (Mainframe)
- Systems Analysts (Web)
- Systems Architect (Enterprise Architect)
We are committed to continuous learning, including improving how we communicate with you. Please share comments and suggestions with our team or visit our EDweb page here.
Deliver improved services, such as online self-service, automation, access to data, and integration with partners.
TRANSFORM BUSINESS PROCESSES
Leverage modern system capabilities to provide improvements and efficiencies in business processes, and new tools for our employees.
Improve our ability to anticipate and
respond to security threats,
and manage access.
Replace the agency’s aging computer systems that support unemployment insurance taxes, payment of benefits, and delivery of employment services.
Want to know more about Modernization?
Click on the blocks below to learn more!
Meet the MOD team
and learn about
future job openings
Learn about the Program
or share your ideas