Skip to main content

Oregon State Flag An official website of the State of Oregon »

Contacting the Governor

If you would like to leave a comment regarding state business, please use the Share Your Opinion form.

We can assure you that we read every email, but due to the volume of messages we receive, we are unable to respond.

Issues & Jurisdiction

State Issues

If you need help regarding a state agency, please use the Request Assistance form.

A constituent services specialist will review and respond to you via your preferred method of contact.  

Local Issues

Governor Brown does not have jurisdiction over decisions made by local elected officials. If you have local concerns, please contact your local government.

Federal Issues

Governor Brown does not have jurisdiction over federal agencies such as the Internal Revenue Service, Social Security Administration or Citizenship and Immigration Services. 

Contact Senator Ron Wyden or Senator Jeff Merkley or contact a federal agency.

Legal or Judicial Issues

Constituent Services cannot provide assistance regarding pending legal matters.


Visit for the most accurate information and resources regarding COVID-19.

Citizen Resources

Looking for Oregon state information? Our portal provides a robust search that will help you find resources, online services, forms and agencies.