Health Care for All:
Sustaining the Oregon Model of Health Care Coverage, Quality, and Cost Management
Governor Brown’s vision is for all Oregonians to have quality, affordable health care, regardless of who they are or where they live.
Governor Brown's Strategy Includes:
Ensure Oregonians’ access to health insurance coverage
- Maintain health care coverage for 99 percent of adults and 100 percent of kids
Control cost growth in health care spending
- Reduce cost growth below 3.4 percent in Medicaid, PEBB, and OEBB
Create better health through good jobs
- Supporting the health workforce caring for our communities by increasing workforce development
Recent Accomplishments Include:
- Expansion of access to health care coverage and access to care to 94 percent of adults and 100 percent of children in Oregon.
- Controlling health care costs, including limiting annual premium increases and per member per month costs to no more than 3.4 percent.
- Protecting Oregonians from unreasonable health insurance rate increases