2019 Oregon GED® Program Summit
The 2019 Oregon GED® Program Summit has a central goal: to bring together GED® test educators, administrators, testing center staff and students. We will mobilize the energy, talent, training, knowledge, wisdom, expertise and experience of the high school equivalency education experts to expand access to quality GED® test education and support services to GED® test students.
The theme: Inspire. Educate. Graduate. opens doors for a wide range of presentation topics, and to a wide range of possible presenters. It is aspirational, transformational, and productive. It provides a broad lens for inclusivity within the high school equivalency education community. Most importantly, it is an invitation for people who serve students without a high school diploma to participate in a one-of-a-kind professional development conference.
The theme recognizes that high school equivalency students are unique and capable. Capable of motivation, capable of a rigorous education, and capable of extraordinary transitions. We envision the 2019 Oregon GED® Program Summit as a space to address these and other opportunities and more importantly, to imagine collaborations, partnerships, and strategies to move high school equivalency participants from students to graduates and open up productive and strategic conversations.
- $145 on or before September 10, 2019
- $175 after September 10, 2019
- Attendance Scholarship
- Submission of applications is now over. If you find that you are in need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for options.
- Thank you to Essential education for their generous sponsorhsip!
- Oregon GED® Program Educator of the Year
- Grand Hotel | 503.540.7800 (group discount has ended)
- Additional Salem Hotels
- Hampton Inn & Suites Salem
- Phoenix Inn Suites Salem
- Residence Inn Salem by Marriott
- Best Western Plus Mill Creek