Private Postsecondary

​File a Complaint

Private Career School (PCS) complaint process:

If you have a complaint about a private career school, see the procedure below:

Office of Degree Authorization (ODA) complaint process:

All degree-granting private postsecondary institutions offering academic programs in Oregon, or to Oregon students from outside the state, must be approved by the HECC Office of Academic Policy and Authorization, Office of Degree Authorization (ODA).

If you wish to submit a complaint about a school authorized/regulated by the Office of Degree Authorization, see the guidelines below:

State Authorization Reciprocity Agreement (SARA) Complaint Process:

If a student is enrolled in an online degree-program from an Oregon-based institution that is approved to operate under the State Authorization Reciprocity Agreement (SARA​), the following complaint process can be used to submit a student complaint.  View a description of this process description here.​